Thursday, December 8, 2011

DIY: Knitted headband

I am not a granny yet, but somehow I became interested in knitting. The last time I knitted something I was still in elementary school and the scarf I was about to make ended up being a potholder.. I didn't have enough patience.

This time I started with something easy and small. Those knitted headbands are fashionable again and because my hair never fits into a beanie, I prefer headbands.

Before my enthusiasm could fade away I dragged Juha into a knitting supply store and bought one yarn and knitting needles. After watching some videos on YouTube and practicing several times I remembered it again. I started knitting only plain, but the next time I might try some patterns.

And this is the result... Still need some practice though :)








No comments:

Post a Comment